Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mood: Moody

Hello, and welcome to this very serious blog post.

Sit tight, because I will be elaborating all of the intricate details of my personal life, and more specifically, what I think about it. I write this, dear reader, because I want you to understand me: and most importantly, I want me to understand me. If I don't know who I am, then why are you reading what I write? Because I write it. See? This has got to be important.

First of all I want to talk about my recurring dream in which Jimmy Smits has a showdown with Liza Minelli. LIZA ALWAYS WINS!! Especially after that darn octopus jumps out of Jimmy's ass, it's all over. Then I bicycle slowly around Ogden's house shouting "You guppy! You popsicle-colored guppy!"

What do you think it means?

Ok, so true confessions: Ogden kind of looks like Liza, which is OK, because I look like Jimmy, so we were meant to be.

XOXOXOXO OGDEN & MEEEEE

(A poem.)

Shiny
stickers. Love
peels open like
cottage cheese.

I miss you,
oh bastard of my heart,
because you ate
my
words

you
Asscastle.

Now I'm going to talk about my political beliefs.

Have you read the NYT? Seen the Colbert Report? Seen the Jon Stewart show? Been outside? Watched CNN? Talked to someone? Liked stuff? ME TOO.

A reflection on coming of age:

Wow. I miss when I was young, and had parents who'd cook macaroni and cheese for me. These days, I open my own box. I guess it's cool to be older now, but I don't know all those people I knew in college. Where did they go? It's like we're all SEEDS or puffy balloons that went floating off to make our own nests. Sometimes you don't see the tree you're going to make, but you miss it.

It's sooooo late...but I'm still so MOODY.

Whatever, I don't have to turn forty-six for another, like, twelve hours.

No comments: