Thursday, July 27, 2006

Queercents

Great news: I am the latest edition to a small GLBT website called Queercents! It's a personal finance world of wonder where queer writers with advice on money dole it out. Advice, not money, unfortunately.

I'm currently at work on some ideas for a column or two on the site, and welcome any suggestions of what you'd like to see. I'm interested in representing a range of our community, so I'm thinking articles on how to make your own mustache as well as sewing a shift dress that would make Lady Bunny proud. My focus will be cramming all the fabulousness you can into your dollar.

I may also add on something I've been wanting to do for awhile: a weekly astrology column. It's been years that I've looked to Jonathan Cainer and Susan Miller and Rob Brezsny and wished I had their jobs. And charting the stars in the name of the most practical thing there is? Perfect!

Queercents can be found at Queercents, or you can just click the link to the right of this blog. My work should be up and running within the next week. I'm officially making your pay plenty gay!

No comments: