Friday, January 29, 2010

27 Days Later

With the advent of the new year, I took on a Bikram 30-day challenge. 30 days, 30 yoga classes of 90 minutes each in a 105 degree room. Having done heaps of Bikram in the past, I knew the treacherous challenges and the pleasures both, but this month I discovered how much more joy and altitude comes from doing that same thing every day, rather than even 4-5 times a week. I swore the only thing that would stop me from making it into the studio would be a day working on set: hence 27 days straight followed by yesterday, today, and tomorrow. D'ohh! That said, the path of the righteous can't involve too much nit-picking, now can it? A toast to me! 3 x 3 x 3 days of sweating through every pore and glowing like a nightlight or one of those insects they were invented after is a great thing...and so is being an actor, whether in background or foreground, and in the case of this weekend, in a very puffy wig.

No comments: