Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Fancy Lady

The wife from Hygenowang lives on! I will be reprising the role known as "Fancy Lady" in Team Tiger Awesome's new web series for FOX called "Hollywood House Husbands." Here are some answers to questions I know are on your mind, dear reader:

Q: Are those your real pearls?
A: Yes, they are mine, but they are not real. They are actually made of diamonds coated in sawdust and festooned with the spittle of underage workers.

Q: Are you an actual bitch in life, or just TV?
A: I am nice, unless you are my fake husband and cheat on me while a camera crew films me outside my fake house.

Q: Is Team Tiger Awesome actually composed of tigers who put you in things because their things are for FOX and you are really a rabbit (amount of daily consumed lettuce as evidence)?
A: Mmmaaybe...

UPDATE 6/9: TTA has ditched Fancy Lady in favor of putting me in an undercover detective-in-drag housewife role, Terry. I got a haircut today, because that's how Terry would roll...she would not have split ends. That's Method, folks.

3 comments:

JoshR said...

rabbits are actually evil, scheming creatures, so i know you aren't one of them.

Audrey Dundee Hannah said...

And yet memetically speaking I can move among them.

Porter Singer said...

a toast to rabbits, foxes, tigers, and YOU!