Monday, April 19, 2010

Five Star Rating

After two solid years of busting every move I could think of to get myself in to a certain casting office, I finally got into one of their workshops! Sunday I was a knee-deep in a tube of red Dior lipstick, running lines like a madwoman in service of landing myself a role on "Mad Men." This particular workshop joint features written evaluations, and hoping not to get slapped on the wrist with teacher's ruler I cringed at the thought of it. Yet after a lovely two minutes in the audition room, I walked out with my report card...and my perfect score. A long row of all 5s: "exceptional"!

So, yes, that is what is hanging on my fridge. Pass the hors d'oeuvres and pour me another glass of wine. I am both thrilled and now need to sleep for a couple of days!

No comments: