Thursday, August 06, 2009

Big Dreams and Why They Are Important

Dear Teacher,

Here is my essay like you asked us to write on Big Dreams and Why They Are Important. Not everybody has the same dream but I have my dream. I am a movie actress and also I am on the television. But not every channel, I don't have that many hours in a day, ha ha! Once I met a boy who told me for his job he sold dreams. I think he is really good at his job and he taught me a lot of things like, Luck plus Preparation. I bet he read books, and we have a lot in common, because so do I.

We all have Big Dreams, like for me it is to get paid so much doing what I love that I can start on my Big Dream List. And that list begins with hot sauce. Here are some of the hot sauces I plan on buying at the store with all my famous actress money:

#1 Sambal. Sambal is so good! I like to make Vietnamese cold noodle dishes with it.
#2 Siracha. Siracha is so good! You can even put it in homemade sushi.
#3 Cholula. Food Mexican.

I think the biggest takeaway of this message is: Shoot for the Stars. Fame is not the point, it is the love of your art. And if you're lucky, you can have spicy food.

No comments: