Saturday, May 09, 2015

Rainbow Twins

Me and my bro like to hang out in Cupertino.  It's not just because we dig Apple products; we also like bubble tea, and there are so many good places to go that have the popping boba.  Look, I know he's way more visible than I am.  I'm like always second fiddle, the fainter refracted band of light in the sky, hovering somewhere above him like a cautious babysitter choosing between her job and her boyfriend's incoming call.  I was super sad about that until I read about how underneath every river there's an invisible river informing the ecosystem of the one you can see.  There's a Bette Midler song for that, but I'm going to keep my cool and pretend I haven't watched Beaches about a hundred times.  Shit.  No I'm not sentimental and crying.  That's just the rain.

No comments: